Add Employees to the System
- First click on the account icon (top right) and go into account settings
- Click ‘Account’
- ‘Add User’ and enter a username, email, and name for the employee, then select the permission level
ADMIN USERS HAVE FULL PERMISSIONS ACROSS THE WHOLE SYSTEM
- Receive the welcome email with your temporary password.
Under the Employees component, you will see the recently added employee, and can begin to assign their roles: Sales, Service, Picker/Checker, Driver you can assign more than one role
How to Assign Employees to Trucks, Warehouses or Customers
- The employee can be assigned a truck number or warehouse, directly from the customer component. Simply click the + button for a new employee or on a current employee to change which locations they will be assigned. Select the appropriate dropdown.
- To assign a customer account to an employee you will go into the customers component. Select the and click on the Assign to Employee(s) dropdown
Assign Roles to Employees
- The admin panel will let you choose whether an employee can login to the mobile app via Sales, Service, Driver, or Picker/Checker you must allow a role before the employee can utilize it within the app.
How to Deactivate an Employee
- Click the and on the Active or Inactive dropdown, select Inactive
How to See an Employees Logs
- Click on the Logs component
- Select the filter option for that employee you’d like to see.
- Each employee will have all records of their activity under the log type